Cpm Citadel Of Power Houston is a branch of the Christian Pentecostal Mission international (ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY), headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. Our General Overseer is Rev. Dr O. Ezekiel, Our National and International Coordinator is Rev Dr M. Ezekiel and Dr Frank C. Benjamin is our resident pastor. Citadel Of Power is a place where we believe everything is possible by faith in the word of God, we hold strongly to holiness, strong faith, deepness of worship and hands of fellowship, pray intensively, we give high praises and worship to God, and teach practical Christian living. Building on the vision of this great commission that is:
1. Bringing Deliverance Back to the body of Christ,
2. Creating awareness of Jesus second coming and
3. Preparing the Saints for His coming, Our mission is to spread the love of Jesus to the community, welcome people to the family of Christ and live in God's purpose for our lives. Our branch was inaugurated on February 15th 2015. We started with 12 members. To the glory of God, we have grown into a large family of Christ with dedicated members from different nations, and we are still growing. We sincerely invite you to become part of our ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY member.
On Dec 28 2014, CPM registered their first branch in Houston Texas, pursuing the 3-point vision of the Church is accomplishing the following:
1. Relevance in the community. The Church is abreast of events and the needs of the community and contributes her quota to meeting the needs. The Church is a part of Network of Churches that are making effort to present to the government the possible solution to the current ailing problems of the society which include gun and knife crimes and various other crimes.
2. The Church upholds family values and believes that healthy families make up a healthy Church. The Church networks with other Churches in other Boroughs and create a forum title “Resolving Family Problems”. This forum has helped to encourage and create healthy families.
3. The Church helps Men, Women, Youths and Children to discover themselves and empowers them to realize and fulfill their God-given mandates, potentials and dreams.
we believe in his word, his worship and his wonders
we are full of joy when we worship our God, Come join us and your sorrow will be no more, because Jesus will wipe away your sorrow